Your first steps with IQOS ORIGINALS DUO
Follow this guide to learn all about your IQOS ORIGINALS DUO: How to use, maintain and charge your device to make the most of your experience.
Follow the steps below to learn the key features of your IQOS ORIGINALS DUO.
1. Place the IQOS ORIGINALS holder inside the pocket charger.
2. Press the pocket charger button for 4 seconds to turn the device ON or OFF. Remember, turning off the pocket charger will also turn off the holder.
3. Press and briefly release the pocket charger button;
3.1 Check the strip lights on pocket charger to view the charge status.
a. 4 full strip lights indicate the pocket charger is more than 75% charged.
3.2 Check the rounded lights on pocket charger to view the holder’s status.
a. White pulsing, rounded lights on the pocket charger indicate the holder is being charged.
b. 2 full stationary, rounded lights indicate that the holder is ready for 2 back-to-back uses.
4. Allow your pocket charger to completely charge your holder.
5. Now, you know the key features and ready to use your IQOS ORIGINALS DUO! Watch the tutorial to learn further details on your device.
Keep your IQOS ORIGINALS DUO fully charged for up to 20 uses.
1. Place the IQOS ORIGINALS DUO holder inside the pocket charger.
2. Press and briefly release the pocket charger button. Check the strip lights on pocket charger to view the charge status. If there is only one strip light and it is flashing, this means the charge level of pocket charger is too low.
3. Plug the pocket charger into a power outlet with the original IQOS ORIGINALS DUO power adaptor and AC Cable. While your pocket charger is being charged, strip lights will be pulsing.
4. Remember to always use official IQOS ORIGINALS DUO power adaptor and AC Cable. Refrain from charging your device with non-original cable/power adaptor or with a laptop as this may interrupt your experience.
5. Ensure the pocket charger is fully charged to have up to 20 uses from your holder.
6. Watch the tutorial to learn more details on how to charge your IQOS ORIGINALS DUO.
Clean your IQOS ORIGINALS DUO for the best possible tobacco experience.
1. Ensure to let your IQOS ORIGINALS DUO Holder fully cool down before you start cleaning (at least 30 seconds after the last use).
2. Slide the holder cap off and tap out any loose tobacco.
3. Open the rotating head of the cleaning tool and insert without twisting. Gently rotate three times. Remove without twisting. Gently tap your holder again for any remaining residue.
4. Open the sweeping head of the cleaning tool and align the position to the holder and the heating blade. Insert smoothly without twisting. Move sideways from left to right to remove the residue around the blade. Gently tap your holder again for any remaining residue.
5. Use cleaning sticks to clean inside the holder without touching the heating blade. Also, clean the inside of the holder cap from the bottom and the top.
6. Refrain from applying too much pressure and touching the heating blade.
7. Clean after each pack of the tobacco sticks to save the taste you like.
8. Watch the tutorial to learn more details on how to clean your IQOS ORIGINALS DUO.
IQOS ORIGINALS DUO Usage Tips
Clean the contacts between your IQOS ORIGINALS DUO holder and the pocket charger regularly with the cleaning sticks. This will help the holder to charge faster for your next session.
Clean The Cap Regularly
Change the cap of IQOS ORIGINALS DUO holder every 6 months with a new one. This ensures your device will give you optimal heated tobacco experience that you like.
Update the firmware of your IQOS ORIGINALS DUO regularly. Updating its firmware will help you maintain the device performance and improve your experience.
Find the answer in our FAQs.
Something we haven’t covered?
There are several ways you can reach us.
Chat with our IQOS experts in real time. Available every day from 9am to 6pm. Just drop them a message and they’ll say hello within seconds.
Write to us. Our inbox is never too full.
Sometimes you just want to hear a human voice. We get it. That’s why our phone support line connects you directly to our IQOS expert.